Start La fine dell innocenza online dating

La fine dell innocenza online dating

Commissioned in 1501 by the Florentine Republic, Michelangelo's statue was first placed in the Piazza della Signoria, in front of the Palazzo Vecchio, as a symbol of liberty.

In 1882 Michelangelo's masterpiece found its position in the Tribuna del David specially created by Emilio de' Fabris.

Through time the Accademia Gallery became famous for its collection of sculptures by Michelangelo.

filling the online form powered and provided by WAF.

Prices include also a little reservation fee but offers online help for the customers, a secure encryption system for the payment, free change data and safe cancellation.

The Accademia Gallery Located in the heart of the city, the Accademia Gallery hosts examples of paintings and sculptures by the great 14th and 15th century masters who made Florence the capital of art.

Founded in 1784 upon Grand Duke Leopoldo of Lorena's decree, La Galleria dell'Accademia was created to host a collection of antique and modern paintings and sculptures so the students of the nearby Accademia di Belle Arti could pursue their studies in the light of these great masterworks.

The final hall is dedicated to Andrea, Nardo and Jacopo di Cione, the three Orcagna brothers, whose sacred paintings are expressions of the Florentine 14th century.